RightStep Migration is working with the top universities in the UK to meet are your requirements. Some of the partners we work with are as follows:
When applying for the student visa the following must be kept
- Time frame required to complete the visa process 3 – 6 months.
- You must have been offered a place on a course by a licensed student sponsor or a letter of acceptance from the university must have been issued.
- You must have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
- You should be able to speak, read, write and understand English(IELTS acedamics required)
- Proof that you can support yourself during your stay in the UK: 1,265 GBP/month if you live in London and 1,015 GBP/month for the rest of the UK (9 months Required)
- Any money you use for maintenance (course fees and living costs) must be in your account or your parent’s account for a consecutive period of 28 days (finishing on the date of the closing balance).
- During the 28-day period this money cannot drop below the required amount for even 1 day or you will not meet the Home Office requirements and your application will be refused.
- Your family or dependents can travel with you and they can enjoy full health and education benefits as well.
- Dependents and family members can work as well.
Get in touch with us to know more about the process and information.